Natural Lime Casein Wall Paint
Natural Lime Casein Wall Paint is a natural paint in powder form which offers a solvent free alternative to conventional paint products. Simply mix with water and apply to any surface for fantastic coverage. This paint is ideal for difficult surfaces, especially alkaline surfaces and materials with an unusual texture.
Natural Lime Casein Wall Paint is incredibly versatile, and can be used over loam rendering, wood chip wallpaper, gypsum plasterboard, concrete, brickwork, lime and cement rendering and lime sand brickwork. We would just point out that it's just not suitable for damp rooms, you should use something like our natural emulsion paint for kitchens and bathrooms etc. This paint comes in white, but if you would like to add some colour you can use a tint for the right tint of choice.
- 3KG generally covers approx 40m2
- Good working properties, easily renewable and can be painted over several times
- Good adherence, wash resistant and typical odour
- Use brush or roller.
- Mix one part (by weight) resp. approx. 1.5 parts (by volume) powder paint with 1 part water.
- Use only corrosion resistant tools and cans
- Surface is re-coatable after 6 hours
- Completely dry after 24 hours
- Clean utensils immediately after use with water. Do not use soap.
- Any cracks in wall, use a natural filler
- Casein is a protein found in milk
- For interior use, Low odour, Tintable, Solvent Free