DISCONTINUED - USE AURO 461 INSTEAD!
Auro 107 Care Wax is the eco-friendly way to care for your wooden floors and furniture. This natural, non toxic wax brings quick and easy protection to all wooden finished surfaces, wooden furniture, and wooden floors, and is the perfect alternative to conventional floorcare products, many of which contain potentially harmful chemicals.
Auro 107 Natural Care Wax acts as defence for waxed timber furniture as well as protecting floor surfaces against wear and tear. It delivers outstanding performance on waxed floors, forming a dirt- and water-repellent, breathable, antistatic layer.
Auro 107 Care Wax can be thinned with water. Application is best performed after thorough cleaning with Auro 427, Auro 431 floor cleaners, or Auro 435 paint and glaze cleaner. This will help eliminate small scuff marks without having to restrip and wax the entire wooden surface
- 1 litre covers approximately 83 square metres
- Environmentally friendly
- Low VOC content
- After cleaning, allow surfaces to dry thoroughly for best results.
- If the surface is already rough, we suggest fine sanding first. This can be done either with sanding fleece or corundum sandpaper.Once opened, store product in the original packaging and in a dry cool (but protected from frost) place, closed tightly.
- Keep out of children’s & pet’s reach + flammable areas.
To apply to furnishings and smaller wooden items, use a water-moistened sponge or cloth. Spread sparingly and evenly on the surface. After around 10 minutes the particular milky-like emulsions fade away to a clear finish. Let it dry out around over night, then apply additional coats as needed.
This natural woodcare product should be diluted in a ratio of 1:1 together with water for initial application. If used on a floor, this floor should not be walked on or exposed to water overnight. For floors, an additional coat of undiluted Auro 107 is recommended.
If you're looking for a safe, natural way to care for your wooden surfaces, make sure you order Auro 107 Care Wax online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"