Natural house paint. Auro 320 Natural Wall Paint is an economical eco friendly non toxic and safe wall paint, generally used as a mist coat or for a light brighten up. If you want to get involved with using natural and eco friendly paints for just a quick tidy up or mist coat, Auro 320 is a great solution.
DISCONTINUED. For emulsion, please use Auro 524, this can be diluted 20% as a mist coat too.
Although Auro 320 is mostly used for mist-coats and just light tidy up coats, we would actually recommend using Auro 321 natural emulsion paint for most standard decorating jobs that would usually require a standard household emulsion, Auro 320 is thinner and not as efficient as 321. Auro 320 is the first true standard and economical eco friendly interior paint in the UK with a lower titanium dioxide content* Auro 320 is not recommended for coverups and covering imperfections, please use Auro 321, or Auro 324 for this.
The next step up to a harder wearing natural interior paint would be our top selling paint, Auro 524
Using Auro 320 is a excellent way of just freshen up around the house with an easy use a flexible natural wall paint. It's a great paint to use as a mist coat to seal off new plaster work. This paint is perfectly good enough for general domestic areas around the house. As with the Auro 524 Pro Washable paint, this also takes around two weeks to cure to full abrasion resistance, so if you scratch it before that time just leave it until it's fully hardened and touch up then. Two coats are required for maximum abrasion resistance.
- A Natural and eco friendly paint
- Low Titanium Oxide Content
- Auro are the only accredited carbon neutral paint company
- Auro was voted best DIY product by Ethical Consumer Magazine and is currently one of their Best Buy products
- Contains no animal derived ingredients
- Auro have been operating and developing eco friendly paints for over 25 years.
- Available in 2.5 Litres, 5 Litres and 10 Litres
- Coverage: 9m2 per litre
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"