Auro 347 Natural High Grade Lime Plaster is an eco friendly and non toxic natural lime plaster. Based on aged slaked lime, this bright white, ready-to-use plaster is suitable for texturing, making it the ideal organic, natural plaster for those with a creative streak. This plaster combines the very best of traditional knowhow with modern reliability for a flawless finish.
Being moisture-vapour permeable, Auro 347 Natural High Grade Lime Plaster helps to prevent mould infestations and absorbs odours. The plaster serves as a decorative final coating perfectly suited for interiors and basements, as well as for wall and ceiling surfaces. This heavy-duty product can be applied with a trowel or decoratively textured with a brush or spatula.
Auro 347 Natural High Grade Lime Plaster can also be tinted with Auro 350 Lime Tint. Please note that the Lime tinting base paints can also be painted onto the dried-through plaster surface to create coloured walls. Click here for the Auro Guide to painting new plaster.
This eco-friendly, low-VOC product works wonderfully on all solid, absorptive, mineral, and organic surfaces such as gypsum, lime and cement plaster, and building boards. A premium quality natural and eco friendly high grade natural trowel lime plaster that is the equal of any on the market today.
- Over coatable after 48-72 hours, though highly dependent on temperature, air, and surface humidity.
- Final maturity is achieved after several weeks.
- 18KG Size
- Avoid direct sunlight and humidity impacts during the application and drying process
- If possible, avoid too-quick drying
- Consistent ecological selection of raw materials
- Application temperature should be at least 80 celsius.
- Density: approximately 1.8g/cm3
- Viscosity: stable, thixotropic
- Packaging material: polypropylene
- Always remember to keep away from children as it contains health hazardous materials like calcium hydroxide.
- After opening store in a dry and above freezing in the same containers that are tightly sealed.
If you're looking for a heavy duty natural lime plaster, make sure you order Auro 347 Natural High Grade Lime Plaster online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"