Natural wood soap floor cleaner. Ideal for light-coloured, Scandinavian-style wooden floors.
Looking for an all natural cleaning alternative for lye-treated wooden floors? Auro 404 Natural Wood Soap White is the perfect solution, offering incredible cleaning power in Auro's unique 100% natural formulation. Designed to offer maximum cleaning power on interior wooden floors, this natural wood soap is the perfect way to maintain a classic Scandinavian look.
Natural wood soap floor cleaner. Ideal for light-coloured, Scandinavian-style wooden floors, this wood soap works best for cleaning interior solid wood floors treated with lye , such as Auro Softwood lye No. 401 or Auro Hardwood lye No. 402. Higher concentration is recommended for initial cleaning, and lower concentration for regular cleaning and maintenance of floors. For off white floors, use Auro Wood soap No. 403. Get the classic white light Scandinavian wooden floor look today with this eco friendly, sustainable and natural wood soap.
Notes on use:
- Wood soap is supplied undiluted; to dilute,use 1 part soap to 10 parts water (i.e., mix 100ml soap into 1L water)
- Sold in either 2 Litres or tester sample sizes
- VIEW TECHNICAL INFORMATION SHEET
- Initially should be rubbed in using a polish machine with polishing pad; within 15 minutes remove any excess that has not been absorbed, allow approx 4-6 hours apply another coat (allow 2-3 coats)
For cleaning and care, mop the floor with your 1:10 dilution and allow to dry
- Supplied undiluted in a 2L container, which will make enough diluted solution to cover approx 50m2
This product contains water, titanium dioxide, alcohol, glycerine, citrates, potash, sunflower oil, palm kernel oil, coconut fat, soya oil, castor oil, and rapeseed oil.
If you're looking for a natural organic alternative to wood soap for lye treated floors, make sure you order Auro 404 Natural Wood Soap White online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"