Natural colours for paint, non toxic and eco friendly colour pigments.
Auro 150 Natural Colour Concentrate allows you to tint a range of Auro paint products to make your individual interior design vision into a reality. This high quality, durable natural colour concentrate is made from safe, non toxic ingredients and works with Auro's breathable formula to give a superb finish with no harsh chemical emissions.
These vegetable oil-based tinting colours are infused with finely ground and non-fading earth and mineral pigments. There are 8 shades currently available: English Red, White, Chromium Oxide Green, Ochre Yellow, Burnt Umber Brown, Ultramarine, Earth Black, and Persian Red. For colouring only Auro PurSolid products (e.g. No. 122, No. 128, No. 143) and solvent-based Auro products (e.g. No. 121, 126). These tints cannot be used for Auro Aqua products, for alcohol based products or as single treatment.
These eco-friendly paints are highly recommended for exterior use and for tinting all oil- and solvent-based Auro products, but they must not be used for water-thinnable or alcohol-based products. Eco-friendly and nontoxic, these paints are made from linseed oil, linseed oil stand oil, mineral pigments and fillers, lecithin, silicate clay, silicic acid, orange oil, and alcohol.
- Density: Approx. 0.15 and 1.4 g/cm3, depending on colour shade.
- Viscosity: Depending on colour shade: 30 - 80 dPas.
- Thinner: Product is ready for use. It may be thinned with AURO Thinner No. 191.
- Packing material: tin plate
- VIEW TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
- During application skin protection and good ventilation must be ensured
- By an application on a big surface it is particularly necessary to care for intensive ventilation due to content of drying oils
- Carry out trials using small amounts to determine the colour shade and the covering power.
- Place the required amount of AURO Colour concentrate for natural resin oils No. 150 in a suitable container and add an equal amount of the base product to be tinted. Mix thoroughly and then make the required total amount. Mix well. Take note of the mixing ratio so that the same colour shade may be prepared for future use.
- Stir occasionally, also during use.
- By using the transparent Auro 121 Impregnating Primer as basic treatment, the absorbing power of the wood is equalized and the shade effect is more subdued.By already adding pigments in the impregnation product during the basic treatment, the shade effect will be livelier.
If you're looking for a natural colour tint for Auro paints, make sure you order Auro 150 Natural Colour Concentrate online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
Elsewhere: and more!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"