Auro 301 Natural Plaster Primer is a superb eco friendly, breathable and non toxic plaster primer designed as an alternative to conventional primers.This natural plaster paint uses only natural ingredients, but does not skimp on performance, offering you fantastic coverage and forming the perfect base for Auro natural wall paints.
100% natural and organic, Auro 301 Natural Plaster Primer is a quality plaster primer paint which combines incredible coverage and performance with a fantastic eco-friendly formula. Auro 301 is an easy to apply eco friendly and environmentally aware water thinnable plaster primer, particularly suitable for plasterboard and interior plastered surfaces.
Using Auro 301 plaster primer is a great way to economically cover highly absorbent and high suction surfaces. This natural plaster paint is ideal when using the darker coloured emulsions for instance in the Auro 321 range of natural paint, or even when painting on skimmed plaster board. Guide to painting new plaster.
- Best applied with an emulsion brush, or ceiling brush. Spraying is possible
- Dilute 1:1 with water and stir well
- Dry and recoatable after 16 hours
- Please clean tools with water and Auro 411 Plant soap
- Coverage = Approximately 100m2 per 5 liters
- Perfect for pre-treating and priming absorbent of irregularly absorbant mineral surfaces, for later painting with Auro wall paints
- Colour tone: Milky, but dries transparent
- Fill in holes, cracks, ruptures, etc., e.g. with AURO Natural wall filler No. 329* or a material corresponding to the construction
- material, allow to dry.
- Available in a tester pot, 2 Litres or 5 Litres
- View techincal data sheet
Ingredients: water, Replebin®, potassium silicate, potash, sugar surfactant
If you're looking for a natural organic primer with all the performance of conventional products, make sure you order Auro 301 Natural Plaster Primer online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"