Natural silicate primer paint. eco friendly and non toxic silicate primer paint. This great natural primer is perfect to use before using Auro 328 Airfresh paint. Using this natural silicate primer paint allows for a very economical way of priming large surfaces of high suction and irregularly absorbant surfaces before applying Auro 328 Airfresh Paint, particularly on gypsum plaster.
- Dilute 1 part of Auro 304 primer to 2 parts water.
- Comes in 2 Litres
- Apply with emulsion brush
- Dry and re-coatable after 16 hours
- Coverage: 2 Litres covers approximately 40m2
- View technical data sheet
- Ready for application, water glass binding agent for pure silicate paints containing no acrylic binding agents
- Intended use: As a primer and dilutent for follow up coats in combination with Auro Silicate Paint 303 for white, matte, interior paint coats
- Easy to work with
- Non combustable and non flammable
- Fungicide, algicide effect due to product alkalinity
- Very open pored
- Thoroughly dry at 48 hours
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"