Natural colour concentrate, eco friendly and non toxic paint colour pigments.
Auro 330 Natural Colour Concentrate is an eco friendly and non toxic paint colour pigment suitable for use with a range of Auro paints. This high quality, all natural colour concentrate lets you create the look you want without the harsh chemicals found in many conventional products.
If you want to add a dash of colour to Auro paints such as Auro 321 or 524, then Auro 330 Natural Colour Concentrate is the ideal choice.
Use this fantastic range of tints to create the colour you require, and even you can use them on their own as a very intense full shade interior wall paint. Auro offers 8 colours for you to mix, giving you full control over your colour palette.
- View the Auro 330 Colour concentrates chart (PDF 88Kb)
- Information for colour tone mixing: net weight per 0,25 l = 0,276 kg | 0,5 l = 0,555 kg | 2,5 l = 2,775 kg).
- Please make sure to buy products from the same production batch.
- A vegan product
- Suitable Substrates:Plaster, clay plaster, lime sandstone, gypsum plasterboard, woodchip wallpaper, brickwork, mat, intact old coatings.Test applications must be done on glass fibre textiles and construction board to check for compatibility.
- Prime substrates that are highly or irregularly absorbent, e.g. plasterboard, with AURO Plaster primer no. 301* Intact, evenly and moderately absorbent substrates can be primed with the selected product, thinned with up to 20% of water. Prime existing, old but still intact coatings with Auro Universal primer no. 305*.
- It is recommended to mix a sample quantity and test it before large-scale application.
- Roller, brush or airless spray application
- Can be over coated in 24hrs, fully dried in 4 weeks
- Clean tools with Auro Plant Soap 411
- Water based
- Coverage: 10m
- Interior use
- Mineral pigments
If you're looking for a natural colour additive for Auro natural paints, make sure you order Auro 330 Natural Colour Concentrate online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
Elsewhere: and more!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"