We no longer use this pigment, we use AURO 350 Lime Tinting Base to tint the AURO 751 Lime Casein; Auro 350 tint is a liquid tint so is easier to mix with!
Auro 770 Casein Colour Tints - Powder Pigments for paints
- For interior walls and indoor applications
- Best to be stirred into water to give a ready to use paint for glaze and decorative paint coatings on both mineral and organic substrates.
- Suitable fr alkaline substrates
- Can also be used to tint AURO 751 Lime-Casein Wall Paint or AURO 326 Chalk Paint.
- Available in many colours - in 200g
- Can be used as a tone down paint for Auro 751 Lime-Casein Wall Paint or Auro 326 Limewash paint
- Best to be painted by brush or roller
- Mixing ratio: 1 part by weight of powder to one part water.
- When used a glaze or tone down pant: Auro 770 must be applied in thin layers
- Auro 770 Casein colour tints are totally natural and fully eco friendly paints.
- View technical data sheet
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"