Natural Clinker and Brick Oil, eco friendly and non toxic for protecting of cotto and clinker.
Auro 114 Natural Brick and Clinker Oil is an eco friendly and non toxic oil specially formulated for the protection of cotto and clinker tiles and bricks. This exceptional, 100% natural oil is suitable for all open pored priming and the surface treatment of clinker, stone, bricks, cotto tiles and unglazed clay tiles, both inside and outside.
If you're after a natural brick oil, Auro 114 Natural Brick and Clinker Oil provides an excellent dirt and water resistant breathable option. Finished to provide a 'fired up' effect that enhances the natural colour of your brick and stone, this is the ideal way to create a beautiful and rustic look.
Auro 114 Natural Brick and Clinker Oil also impregnates and hardens slightly sandy base surfaces
- Creates a beautiful and breathable rustic look
- Natural and eco friendly
- Easy to work and very economical
- Water and dirt repellant
- For exterior and interior
- 20 Square Metres per litre coverage
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or spray.
- Tested according to DIN EN 71, part 3, safety of toys, and DIN 53160, resistant to saliva and perspiration
- As sole treatment for clinker, stone and Cotto panels for inside and outside
- As primer for absorptive surfaces for secondary treatment with oil or wax products
- As primer for mineral substrates for secondary treatment with Auro Facade Paint no. 323
If you're looking for a natural brick oil alternative, make sure you order Auro 114 Natural Brick and Clinker Oil online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"