Natural cork filler, non toxic and eco friendly cork filler.
Auro 396 Natural Cork Filler is a non toxic and eco friendly cork filler. This breathable and solvent-free filler for cavities around window and door frames is the ideal choice for a truly ecologically sound installation. Offering incredible insulating efficiency and sustainable peace of mind, this is the ideal filler for use in an environmentally conscious home.
Ideal for filling cavities between brickwork and window and door frames, Auro 396 Natural Cork Filler provides exceptional sound and heat insulation. The cork granulate should be applied using the Auro 067 00 pressure gun, which is specially designed to deliver the perfect consistency.
This cork-coloured filler, which can be overpainted for use indoors and outdoors, contains an elastic binding agent of vegetable origin. It is composed of natural latex, cork, water, xanthane, swelling clay, rosemary oil, and thiazole. Also ideal for use onbutted joints between sheet metal, stone, wood and masonry work, the product remains open-pored after drying, and is not weather resistant without additional coating.
This breathable, solvent-free filler for cavities around window and door frames, effectively plugs gaps between brickwork and window and door frames to provide excellent sound and heat insulation.
- Use the 500 ml plastic tube of filler with a suitable pressure gun (Liked above)
- This cannot be used in normal pressure guns, we advise a heavy duty one as linked above. Auro 067 00 pressure gun
- Drying time in normal climate (20 degrees C, 65 % relative humidity). In case of high humidity and low temperatures, drying time may be considerably prolonged
- Adequate air circulation must be ensured during the drying process
- Suitable surfaces include plastered surfaces, stone, ceramics, plasterboard, wooden materials, solid wood, glass, and metal
- The surface must be chemically neutral, dry, clean, dust and grease-free, as well as pressure and tension resistant
- Indoor application: After the filler has completely dried, it should be covered with a permanently elastic sealant
- Outdoor application: Cover the filler with cover strips.
- After smoothing over, AURO Cork filler No. 396 may be painted; carry out preliminary trials, if necessary
- For indoor application, after the filler has completely dried, it should be covered with a permanently elastic sealant. For outdoor application, cover the filler with cover strips. After smoothing over, Auro Cork filler No. 396 may be painted; carry out preliminary trials, if necessary.
- This Auro product has trace (0.01-0.02%) amounts of MIT
If you're looking for a natural filler altenative, make sure you order Auro 396 Natural Cork Filler online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"