Natural cork filler, non toxic and eco friendly cork filler.
Auro 396 Natural Cork Filler is a non toxic and eco friendly cork filler. This breathable and solvent-free filler for cavities around window and door frames is the ideal choice for a truly ecologically sound installation. Offering incredible insulating efficiency and sustainable peace of mind, this is the ideal filler for use in an environmentally conscious home.
Ideal for filling cavities between brickwork and window and door frames, Auro 396 Natural Cork Filler p[rovides exceptional sound and heat insulation. The cork granulate is applied using the Auro 067 00 pressure gun, which is specially designed to deliver the perfect consistency.
This cork-coloured filler, which can be overpainted for use indoors and outdoors, contains an elastic binding agent of vegetable origin. It is composed of natural latex, cork, water, xanthane, swelling clay, rosemary oil, and thiazole. Also ideal for use onbutted joints between sheet metal, stone, wood and masonry work, the product remains open-pored after drying, and is not weather resistant without additional coating.
This breathable, solvent-free filler for cavities around window and door frames, effectively plugs gaps between brickwork and window and door frames to provide excellent sound and heat insulation.
- Use the 500 ml plastic tube of filler with a suitable pressure gun (Liked above)
- Drying time in normal climate (20 degrees C, 65 % relative humidity). In case of high humidity and low temperatures, drying time may be considerably prolonged
- Adequate air circulation must be ensured during the drying process
- Suitable surfaces include plastered surfaces, stone, ceramics, plasterboard, wooden materials, solid wood, glass, and metal
- The surface must be chemically neutral, dry, clean, dust and grease-free, as well as pressure and tension resistant
- Indoor application: After the filler has completely dried, it should be covered with a permanently elastic sealant
- Outdoor application: Cover the filler with cover strips.
- After smoothing over, AURO Cork filler No. 396 may be painted; carry out preliminary trials, if necessary
- For indoor application, after the filler has completely dried, it should be covered with a permanently elastic sealant. For outdoor application, cover the filler with cover strips. After smoothing over, Auro Cork filler No. 396 may be painted; carry out preliminary trials, if necessary.
- This Auro product has trace (0.01-0.02%) amounts of MIT
If you're looking for a natural filler altenative, make sure you order Auro 396 Natural Cork Filler online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
Elsewhere: and more!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"