Hardwood floor lye.
Auro 402 Natural Hardwood Floor Lye is ideal for creating light-coloured, Scandinavian-style wooden floors without using conventional chemical-heavy products. This floor lye is lightly pigmented with white and is specially formulated for new, sanded, solid deciduous wood indoors. If you're aiming to create the archetypal Scnadinavian look, this is the perfect all-natural way to capture this unique and relaxing style.
Providing an open-pored, entirely moisture vapour-permeable finish with a very light-coloured and natural look, this product is ideal for use in less-frequented rooms such as bedrooms or guest rooms, as it is only slightly dirt repellent. This ready-to-use lightly pigmented lye for pre-treatment and keeping bright new ground hardwood before treatment with Auro 403 or Auro 404 wood soaps. This product is only for indoor use and is unsuitable for coniferous softwood.
Ingredients: water, citrates, alcohol, titanium dioxide, xanthane, orange oil, rosemary oil, titanium dioxide, xanthane, swelling clay, and gum arabic.
Notes on use:
- Apply with a brush, wide paint brush, or foam roller; use only acid-resistant tools
- Following application, treat with Auro 403 or Auro 404 Wood Soap
- Supplied ready to use in 2L container
- Coverage: 20m2
- Can be further treated with Auro 403 or 404 after about 4-16 hours depending on the air circulation rate,environmental humidity and temperature. Considerable drying delay is possible under high relative humidity, at low temperatures and when ventilation is poor or large amounts are applied.
If you're looking for a top quality natural floor lye, make sure you order Auro 402 Natural Hardwood Floor Lye online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
Elsewhere: and more!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"