Reference for existing customers
Natural Plaster Primer, a quality Eco friendly primer for plaster. This excellent natural resin primer, Auro 302, is a well adhering natural base for plaster coats, it is finely grained and a white dispersion natural wall paint with excellent wall coverage.
This natural resin primer can be tinted to any shade you may require, we recommend that you use Auro full shade natural tinting colour 330, but only up to a maximum of 5%. You can rework with Auro colour wash natural plant glaze 360 which will allow you to obtain a coloured effect on the white base.
- Can be painted over in 24 hours
- Leave 5 days before varnishing
- This natural paint can be applied with a roller or by brushing.
- 4 weeks to final hardness
- Treat fresh cement and lime plasters, cement only after at least 8 weeks.
- Avoid direct sunlight or moisture while applying.
- The standard level of moisture for the base may not be exceeded.
- Stir well before use and while applying.
- Differences are possible in products with different lot numbers. Check when purchasing: Mix products with different
- lot numbers together before applying.
- Cover and protect surrounding area appropriately before starting work.
- Remove splashes of product and impurities immediately with water or soapsuds.
- Temperature for application 10 °C to 30 °C, max. 85 % relative air humidity.
- Our guide to painting new plaster and lime plaster
- Coverage: 5L - 40msq, 10L - 80msq
- Ingredients: water, mineral fillers, titanium dioxide, dammar, cellulose, orange oil, linseed oil, alcohol, sugar surfactant , eucalyptus oil, rosemary oil, silver