Natural Plaster Primer, a quality Eco friendly primer for plaster. This excellent natural resin primer, Auro 302, is a well adhering natural base for plaster coats, it is finely grained and a white dispersion natural wall paint with excellent wall coverage.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOW OBSELETE, SO WE SUGGEST:
This natural resin primer can be tinted to any shade you may require, we recommend that you use Auro full shade natural tinting colour 330, but only up to a maximum of 5%. You can rework with Auro colour wash natural plant glaze 360 which will allow you to obtain a coloured effect on the white base.
- Can be painted over in 24 hours
- Leave 5 days before varnishing
- This natural paint can be applied with a roller or by brushing.
- 4 weeks to final hardness
- Treat fresh cement and lime plasters, cement only after at least 8 weeks.
- Avoid direct sunlight or moisture while applying.
- The standard level of moisture for the base may not be exceeded.
- Stir well before use and while applying.
- Differences are possible in products with different lot numbers. Check when purchasing: Mix products with different
- lot numbers together before applying.
- Cover and protect surrounding area appropriately before starting work.
- Remove splashes of product and impurities immediately with water or soapsuds.
- Temperature for application 10 °C to 30 °C, max. 85 % relative air humidity.
- VIEW TECH SHEET FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Our guide to painting new plaster and lime plaster
- Coverage: 5L - 40msq, 10L - 80msq
- Ingredients: water, mineral fillers, titanium dioxide, dammar, cellulose, orange oil, linseed oil, alcohol, sugar surfactant , eucalyptus oil, rosemary oil, silver
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"