Natural mineral primer paint for interior/exterior use
- White Textured Primer – To regulate smooth and rough surfaces
- Natural – Natural mineral primer
- Covers Small Cracks – Minor cracks of 1mm can be covered
- Interior/Exterior – Can be used both inside and outside
- Breathable – Allows the substrate underneath to breathe
Graphenstone Filler is a textured natural mineral primer for use under Graphenstone® paints. It allows regulating the texture of the substrate, to cover micro-cracks (less than 1 mm) and to homogenize repaired or scraped surfaces of old paint.
Coverage: 5-7 m²/L (1 coat)
||5-7 m2/L (1 coat)
||4-6 hours (for painting)
||Brush or paint roller
|TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
||TDS Filler Premium
1st Class - £5.50 (Testers only)
Next Working Day: 0-20kg - £12.50
Next Working Day: 21-40kg - £22.75 *
Next Working Day: 41kg+ - £50 *
* Please note, large orders that include big tubs may need to be sent on a pallet, so may be 1-2 working days.
PLASTER DELIVERIES (ADAPTAVATE Breathaplaster)
All Next day:
1 bag - £7
2 bags - £14
3 bags - £21
4 bags - £28
5 bags - £35
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click estimate shipping to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!