Natural oil and wax for wood - This 2-in-1 product is perfect for the the weekend DIY enthusiast: Just one application and your wooden floor is both oiled and waxed. Suitable for untreated or pre-oiled wood, this eco-friendly wax can be applied using a roller, brush, or spatula.
This solvent-free oil-wax is ideal for for one-coat treatment of wooden surfaces and high-traffic floors; it also works for other interior wood surfaces such as furniture and children's toys. It contains a sophisticated combination of natural resins and waxes that together create a durable, water-resistant finish and sealer that enhances and maintains the beauty and breathability of most wood.Transparent with natural honey-tinting effect, this product is very easy to use and offsets different absorbency levels in the wood, ensuring it doesn’t blister or peel. Because of its high spread rate, one coat is all you need for general flooring. This natural and low-Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) product contains no toxic ingredients such as biocides or lead driers. It's completely safe for everyone and, once cured, has virtually no odour.
- Can be used to renovate old wax systems.
- High spread rate
- Maintain surfaces with Auro 431 Beeswax Floorcare
- Easy to use—touch dry in 8–10 hours, dry and recoatable in 24 hours.
- Compensates for different levels of absorptivity
- Easy to renovate and good resistance
- 750 ml approximately covers 30m2
- 2.5 litres approximately covers 100m2
- Multipurpose — use on interior furniture, hardwood, bamboo or cork flooring, paneling, wood doors, molding and trim.
- All-natural ingredients — Wood oil, linseed oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, carnauba wax, beeswax, mineral fillers, fatty acid, stearic acid, driers (e.g. cobalt salts).
- Nontoxic — no aromatic hydrocarbons, mildewcides, fungicides, preservatives or lead driers; once cured, no off-gassing
- Tested in accordance with DIN EN 71, part 3, safe for toys
- Tested in accordance with 53160, saliva- and perspiration-proof
- Remove excess within 60 mins and polish. Auro 125 is a one-coat product
- Eco-friendly — very low VOC made from renewable resources; biodegradable
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"