Tough natural and non toxic oil and wax combo finish for wooden floors and furniture. AURO 128 PurSolid 2-in-1 Natural & Eco friendly Oil Wax - in just one application!
Auro 128 Pursolid Oil Wax is a tough, natural, non toxic oil and wax combination finish for wooden floors and furniture. In just a single application, you can give your wood a flawless finish, and thanks to its solvent-free formulation, this high grade wax is ideal for use in children's' bedrooms, playrooms, and on children's' furniture.
Perfect for wooden furniture and floors, this oil-wax leaves a breathable, water- and dirt-repellent finish on all types of wood. This professional-grade product is ideal for commercial and industrial use, and provides a silky, honey-coloured finish that is durable, attractive, and pleasant to the touch after polishing.
This liquid, transparent, and solvent-free oil wax coating is formulated from vegetable oils, resins, and waxes with good working properties and fast penetration, ensuring a silken finish that does not restrict the wood's water-vapour permeability and absorption properties. Easy to care for and easily renewed, this oil wax is made from Linseed oil from regional cultivation.
Auro 128 is solvent-free, easy to use, and highly versatile: It refines and protects interior wood surfaces, especially wooden furniture, and is also ideal for floors. Please note that exposure to damp and direct sunlight must be avoided at all times during use.
- Coverage: 750ml = 25m2; 2.5L = 83m2; 10L = 333m2
- Minimum working temperature is 12 °C, and the moisture content of the wood must not exceed 15 %.
- Iron filings and iron dust can cause a discoloration of the treated surface. Any such contact must therefore be avoided in all cases.
- Before using elastic sealants first check for compatibility with the product.
- Stir well before use and regularly during use, as products containing oils tend to be thermoplastic, and may soften on heating. When coating wood, therefore, ensure that the surface has dried out completely.
- The renewal interval is approximately 2 to 4 years,depending on the surface level of usage.
- Ingredients: linseed, castor and wood oil stand oils, dammar, glycerine estersof zinc, lime, and colophony, carnauba wax, lecithin and drying agent.
If you're looking for a top quality eco friendly, sustainable and natural two in one oil wax for all types of wood, buy Auro 128 Pursolid Oil Wax online from us today.
UK * Delivery charges:
Elsewhere: and more!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"