Natural Furniture Balsam Beeswax for wooden furniture.
Auro 173 Natural Beeswax Balsam for wooden furniture is an excellent non toxic, safe and eco friendly high quality finish for furniture. The beeswax balsam is made from100% beeswax and plant wax, resulting in a wonderfully subtle natural citrus fragrance. The natural way to give interior surfaces and furniture a honey coloured breathable finish
This exceptional furniture finish is derived from natural beeswax to create a uniquely natural tone and to form a layer of natural protection. Suitable on all kinds of wooden surfaces, including cork, this natural, non toxic balsam finish has a pleasant, subtle odour, and is safe for use even in kids rooms, nurseries, and on wooden toys.
Simple to apply, and naturally dirt repellent, Auro 173 Natural Beeswax Balsam offers an easy, effective, and attractive way to care for your wooden surfaces. To apply, simply rub on with a cloth or rag ball, then polish to your desired finish.
- Suitable for cork
- Perfect wax protection
- For refining of furniture
- For all types of wood
- Water and dirt repellant
- For cloth application (Apply with a rag ball or by polishing machine with pre warming device (large surfaces)
- Up to 50 square metres of coverage / coat
- Polish after 4 hours to obtain a satin mat finish, polish after 24 hours to obtain a silk gloss finish.
- Ingredients: Linseed oil, linseed stand oil (regional cultivation), beeswax, carnauba wax, larch resin balsam, orange oil.
- >Download technical data sheet
If you're looking for a natural wood finish that's quick, simple, and naturally dirt repellent, make sure you order Auro 173 Natural Beeswax Balsam online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
Elsewhere: and more!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"