Natural Liquid Wax for Furniture.
Auro 981 Natural Liquid Wax for Furniture is a premium eco friendly, natural and non toxic liquid bees wax suitable for finishing wood and furniture. It has a breathable, honey coloured finish, and can be finished to either a satin matt or silk gloss finish, depending on how you apply and polish it. This excellent natural liquid beeswax can be easily applied with a cloth or paint brush, and is suitable for all wood types.
Certified toy safe, Auro 981 Natural Liquid Wax is ideal for use even in the most sensitive environments. Finish cots, nursery fittings, and toys, as well as floors, furniture, and ornaments. This all natural product is specially designed to be safe in any area of the home, even when pets and small children are present.
Application is simple, and Auro 981 Natural Liquid Wax dries to a warm, lustrous finish in as little as 12 hours. To choose between silk and satin finishes, simpley polish after 20 mins for satin, and after 4 hours for silk.
- Safe, Natural & Non Toxic Liquid Beeswax for Furniture
- Certified Toy Safe
- Durable, breathable finish
- Suitable for all wood types
- For Satin Matt - Polish after 20-60mins
- For Silk Gloss - Polish within 1-4 hours
- Apply to large areas by spraying
- Ingredients: Orange oil, linseed oil, carnauba wax, beeswax, drying agents (cobalt-free), swelling clays, lecithin, alcohol
- Coverage is approx 20m2/L
- Download Tech Sheet
If you're looking for a safe, natural way to treat your wooden surfaces, make sure you order Auro 981 Natural Liquid Wax online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"