Replaced by Auro 187
Auro 184 Natural Wood Wax is an eco friendly wood wax designed to offer a flawless finish without the use of harsh chemical additives. This natural wood wax for wooden furniture gives a beautiful transparent and light honey toned liquid wax protection, perfect for country cottage or Scandinavian styles.
As well as being an excellent natural wax for protecting wooden furniture it can be used as a natural wax for linoleum. The Auro 184 eco wood wax is for interior use only, and is water based and solvent free.
- Perfectly Natural
- Solvent Free
- Easy to apply
- Interior use
- Gives a beautiful transparent light honey toned finish
- Great protection
- Safe for your family and living spaces.
Auro 184 Natural Wood Wax gives organic, non-toxic wax protection for wooden furniture. If treating oak, teak, or other woods rich in active substances, we suggest you pre treat the wood with Auro Special Primer 117.
- Download the Auro 184 Natural and Eco Friendly Wood Wax data sheet here for more information
- Wood can be pre treated with Auro Natural Primer 184 thinned with water of just use Auro Natural Wood Primer 124.
- Approx coverage, 375ml = 13m2, 750ml 25m2, 2.5L = 63m2
If you're looking for a natural wood treatment that cares organically , make sure you order Auro 184 Natural Wood Wax online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"