Emulsion paint by Auro. Is there something even better than this? Auro 321 is an all purpose standard eco house paint and does a great job. If you want a harder wearing, washable finish the newer Auro 524 Premium emulsion paint is a big step up from this Auro 321, as the 524 is a newer recipe, better coverage and better opacity, as well as sticks onto far more surfaces than the 321. A worthy upgrade and well worth the small extra cost.
- Winner of What Doctors Don’t Tell You – Proof Report’s ‘Most tolerated paint’ (conducted by allergy sufferers)
- Medically recommended for lodgings
- VEGAN PAINT
- Certified as totally VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) free
- Auro are the only accredited carbon neutral paint company
- Auro was voted best DIY product by Ethical Consumer Magazine and is currently one of their Best Buy products
- Contains no animal derived ingredients
- Auro have been operating and developing eco friendly paints for over 25 years.
- Auro Natural Paints are based on organic linseed oil resins, using natural mineral and plant pigments for colour and chalks for fillers.
- A excellent quality general purpose interior and ceiling natural paint
- Available in white, or colour premixed, or you can buy the pigment and mix yourself.
- Use on all mineral and organic surfaces
- Contains rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils
- Re-coatable after 6-8 hours.
- Coverage of 9m² per litre
- Available in a tester 60ml, 2.5 Litres, 5 Litres and 10 Litres
- MI FREE (Allergy information: MI Free – our White 321 (untinted) is free of preservatives (MIT/BIT/Thiozoles) and is certified as ‘Suited for allergy sufferers’ by the Institute for Environment and Health in Germany and is certified as ‘Highly recommended for living areas’ by the AgBB.)
Application: For flawless application, use a brush, spray gun or paint roller. Auro 321 Matt Emulsion dries in 6-8 hours. If you’re using one of our darker colours, it is a good practice to prep your walls with the Auro 301 Plaster Primer first. Total wipe resistance is achieved after 2 weeks, as you need to allow time for the natural linseed resin to fully cure, however it is re-coatable after 6-8 hours. This paint is best applied with brush, roller or spray gun. We advise to prime absorbent surfaces with a thin coat when using lighter shades or white, with a thinned coat of around 20% (although some people prefer 30%). If you are applying on darker colours we would often advise to use the Auro 301 Plaster Primer. Also, when using much deeper shades of any colour we would recommend using one of our micro fibre rollers or even brush application for superior results. We do find that that you should try and cut in around light switches, features and edges first and work towards the wet edge. We advise that you wash your brushes with Auro 411 Plant Soap for best results immediately after use. Make sure you remove flaking and unstable paint, and wash down with either sugar soap or Auro 435 cleaner – and Auro would recommend two coats.
More info: This totally natural, eco friendly and sustainable safe non toxic house paint is perfect for your living room or bedrooms, and any interior living space where you will spend large amounts of time. Auro 321 really does contribute to a comfortable and fresh house environment. Auro 321 is now certified as totally VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) free, which is an incredible achievement for such a natural and premium quality eco modern paint. This paint is also now medically recommended, and we have the certificate to prove it – ‘The Certificate “medically recommended for lodgings’ – so you can rest assured you’re not breathing in harmful formaldehyde which is a staple in standard high street interior paint. Auro 321 contains rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils and smells wonderful! Auro 321 Matt Emulsion paint is chemical and fungicide free and perfect for indoor use in areas that experience light wear. With its all natural ingredients, this matt emulsion is safe and environmentally friendly. The micro-porous characteristics make it ideal for use on mineral and organic surfaces such as plaster and wallpaper subject to domestic wear and tear. This paint is available in white, but now also available in many colours, or you can buy the pigments separately and mix to your own perfect colour. The choice is yours. Self colour with the Auro 330 colour concentrate for perfect results. Auro 321 Natural interior wall and ceiling paint is pretty much our best selling natural paint. Auro 321 is a matt eco friendly paint for interior use on all mineral and organic surfaces. One of the best selling organic and natural paints on the market, and one of the best looking paint for your home.
What does organic mean? AURO use the light yellow, fatty oil from the seeds of sunflowers, rapeseed oil and soya from certified organic farming (COF, from certified organic farming – see Auro.de for certificates). It is used in Auro lacquers, paints and soaps.