Natural high grade lime filler and eco friendly non toxic lime fillers.
Auro 342 Natural High Grade Lime Filler is an eco friendly, non toxic lime filler which is ideal for use on traditional lime plasters. This high grade performance lime filler perfectly levels surfaces with uneven absorbency, such as gypsum plasterboard, prior to coating with high-grade lime paints or plasters. Made with eco-friendly mineral fillers, calcium hydroxide, and cellulose, this product is ideal for repairing minor defects, surface levelling, and even for use underneath lime paints and lime plaster inside.
It can be tinted with Auro 350 lime tinting base, or compressed with a smoothing trowel to produce glassy wall surfaces. A top quality natural and eco friendly high grade natural lime filler for interior walls, Auro 342 is versatile enough to bond with and replicate any rendered finish, all in a natural, organic formulation.
Auro 342 Natural High Grade Lime Filler comes in powder form for mixing with water. Once mixed, the product is ready for up to approx 8 hours.
- Ideal for use on mineral surfaces (plaster, concrete, lime-sand bricks), gypsum plasterboard, and gypsum fibreboard
- VIEW TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
- VIEW DIY LIME HOW TO INFO SHEET
- View DIY Lime info sheet
- Not for use on wood, plastics, or surfaces with plastic, metal, crumbling areas, or inadequately solid surfaces
- Surfaces must be solid, adhesive, dry, slightly absorptive, (water) wettable, clean, free of dust, oil, grease, and efflorescence, and must not be chalky or crumbly
- 3kg covers approximately 8 square metres at 0.5mm thickness per coat. While 20kg covers approximately 55 square metres at 0.5mm thickness per coat
- Application temperature: at least 80 celsius.
- Mixing ratio: 2:1.1 - 2 parts by weight of paint and 1.1 parts water
- Viscosity: stable, thixotropic
- Density: approximately 1.5g/cm3
If you're looking for a high grade lime filler that's versatile and 100% organic, make sure you order Auro 342 Natural High Grade Lime Filler online today.
PAINT ONLY: (For Plaster Bags See Below)
|1-4 Tester Pots (Royal Mail 1st Class)||£5.50|
|Next Working Day||£12.50||£22.75||£50.00|
For ADAPTAVATE Breathaplaster ONLY:
All Next day:
1 bag - £7
2 bags - £14
3 bags - £21
4 bags - £28
5 bags - £35
Quarter pallet: £35 (+£1 for ND) 1-12 bags
Half Pallet: £37 (+ £2 for ND) 13 - 25 bags
Full Pallet: £40 (+ £3 for ND) 26 - 50 bags
Pallet rates exclude:
Lancashire/Cumbria (£5); Cornwall (£10); and Scotland (Central £10- others poa - vary from +£20 to +£70) the surcharges for these are in brackets. (Central Scotland = Glasgow/Edinburgh and everything this side of there)
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"