Natural Cork Filler - Eco Friendly Non Toxic Breathable
A non toxic and eco friendly cork filler. This breathable and solvent-free filler for cavities around window and door frames is the ideal choice for a truly ecologically sound installation. Offering incredible insulating efficiency and sustainable peace of mind, this is the ideal filler for use in an environmentally conscious home.
Ideal for filling cavities between brickwork and window and door frames, Auro 396 Natural Cork Filler provides exceptional sound and heat insulation. The cork granulate should be applied using the Auro 067 00 pressure gun, which is specially designed to deliver the perfect consistency.
This cork-coloured filler, which can be overpainted for use indoors and outdoors, contains an elastic binding agent of vegetable origin. It is composed of natural latex, cork, water, xanthane, swelling clay, rosemary oil, and thiazole. Also ideal for use onbutted joints between sheet metal, stone, wood and masonry work, the product remains open-pored after drying, and is not weather resistant without additional coating.
This breathable, solvent-free filler for cavities around window and door frames, effectively plugs gaps between brickwork and window and door frames to provide excellent sound and heat insulation.
- Use the 500 ml plastic tube of filler with a suitable pressure gun (Liked above)
- This cannot be used in normal pressure guns, we advise a heavy duty one as linked above. Auro 067 00 pressure gun
- Drying time in normal climate (20 degrees C, 65 % relative humidity). In case of high humidity and low temperatures, drying time may be considerably prolonged
- Adequate air circulation must be ensured during the drying process
- Suitable surfaces include plastered surfaces, stone, ceramics, plasterboard, wooden materials, solid wood, glass, and metal
- The surface must be chemically neutral, dry, clean, dust and grease-free, as well as pressure and tension resistant
- Indoor application: After the filler has completely dried, it should be covered with a permanently elastic sealant
- Outdoor application: Cover the filler with cover strips.
- After smoothing over, AURO Cork filler No. 396 may be painted; carry out preliminary trials, if necessary
- For indoor application, after the filler has completely dried, it should be covered with a permanently elastic sealant. For outdoor application, cover the filler with cover strips. After smoothing over, Auro Cork filler No. 396 may be painted; carry out preliminary trials, if necessary.
- This product has trace (0.01-0.02%) amounts of MIT
Caulking Gun for use with Cork Filler
High quality aluminum bodied caulking gun suitable for 380mm cartridges and 'sausages' designed to minimse packaging waste.