Swedish red paint - Similar to Falun red paints.
If you're looking for a high quality classic paint, Auro 148 Swedish Red is the perfect way to get the archetypal Scandinavian look, in Auro's signature organic, 100% natural formulation. This breathable, solvent-free exterior paint offers an incredible alternative to conventional paint products, with incredible durability despite its eco-friendly credentials.
Auro 148 is designed to be similar to traditional Falun red paints, with no chemical additives. The classic Scandinavian look comes alive with the Auro 148 Swedish Red, whether on rough-sawn wood facades of homes, lodges, huts, or summer houses. Breathable, solvent-free, and ready-to-use, Auro 148 is very easy to rework and will not flake or fade.
Depending on the weather, the colour intensity of this matt masonry paint lightens on dry days and darkens on wet ones, just like traditional Swedish Falun paint. This paint is certified as totally VOC free, and is safe for use on kids playhouses as well as on all exterior wooden surfaces.
- Made of eco-friendly ingredients like linseed oil (from regional and controlled contract cultivation), linseed oil-standard oil, mineral pigments, fillers, wheat flour, and iron vitriol
- Easy to use and easy to redecorate
- The coverage is 4 square metres per litre
- Available in 2.5 litres and 10 litre sizes
- Solvent free, oil pigment colour wash for exteriors, oxide red, covering, matt finish.
- Suitable as only treatment for rough sawn or roughened untreated wooden facades.
- Density: approximately 1.15 g/ml
- Viscosity: approximately 30 dpas at 200 Celsius
- Thinner: water
- Container material: tinplate
- VIEW TECH DATA SHEET
Brush cleaning advice: after use, clean with water and if needed, add Auro Plant Soap 411. After opening, store in a sealed container in a dry, cool, frost-free place.
If you're looking for a way to get the classic Swedish look, make sure you order Auro 148 Swedish Red online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
Elsewhere: and more!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"