Natural lime tinting paint colours for self tinting.
Auro 350 Natural Lime Tinting Base is a highly concentrated liquid pigment paint used to tint a range of Auro white paints. If you're looking for coloured organic paints, Auro's colour tinting system is perfect, as it allows you all the versatility of conventional paints, but with Auro's unique breathable, natural, and non-toxic formula.
Auro 350 is a pigmented, coloured wall paint based on lime without plastic dispersion.
- View full colour chart (PDF 42Kb)
- Available in 500ml tins for self mixing.
- For opaque coloured coatings on interior ceilings and walls
- For tinting AURO Chalk paint no. 326, High-grade lime paint no. 344 (only for interior application), High-grade lime filler no. 342, High-grade lime plaster no. 345, High-grade trowel lime plaster no. 347, Anti-mould paint no. 327 and Airfresh wall paint no. 328.
- Consistant ecological selection of raw materials
- Highly moisture vapour permeable
- Sheen level: matt
- Overcoatable in 24hrs, Final maturity in several weeks.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
If you're looking for a quality tint for natural lime paints, make sure you order Auro 350 Natural Lime Tinting Base online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"