Natural Wall Paint - Non Toxic & Eco Emulsion Wall & Ceiling Paint - Auro 555 Colours For Life
Auro’s newest natural premium emulsion paint for walls and ceilings.
- Natural ingredients
- 1L = 9sqm coverage. Advise 2 coats.
- Zero emissions
- Plastic Free
- Low Odour
- Excellent coverage and hiding power
- High abrasion resistance
- Low drip & splatter making it super easy to use
- Consistently ecological choice of raw materials and compliance with the strict AgBB criteria on emissions, this product is a special recommendation for use in living areas.
- Overcoatable after 4 to 6 hours.
- Excellent substrate compatibility
- The biogenic nature of the binding agent *Replebin® is regularly examined and confirmed by the SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS.
Prime with Wall paint, diluted with 10% water or, on highly or irregularly absorptive substrates, with AURO Plaster primer no. 301. Subsequently, apply one or two coats of wall paint with 6 hours between coats.
For a pefect painting result, first paint the carefully masked edges and corners, and immediately afterwards paint the rest of the area with a roller.
Wallpaper, plaster, concrete, brickwork, clay, gypsum plaster boards, old coatings able of wetting, glass-fibre fabric. Conduct test coating to establish compatibility before application on textile, vinyl and structured wall coverings.
- SD value < 0.1m
- VOC (EC) 1.0 g/l
- Rated as ‘very low-emission’ product according to the AgBB evaluation scheme
- Contains MI/MIT
- COMPOSITION: Mineral fillers, water, Replebin Æ, titanium dioxide, mineral pigments, cellulose, surfactants made of rapeseed and castor oils, ammonia, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone. May cause allergic reactions. Current full declaration on www.auro.de.
This colour chart is for Auro 555, and Auro 535 Clay Paint.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"