Natural Hard Oil - Eco Friendly and non toxic Natural Resin Finish for interior wood & floors.
Auro 126 Natural Hard Oil is an eco friendly and non toxic natural resin finish for interior wood and floors. This high quality organic hard oil wood treatment is available in classic transparent and light honey colours, as well as new white colour, which offers a fantastic way to get a simple, clean, French farmhouse look.
With performance that matches conventional floor oil treatments and an all-natural formulation, Auro 126 offers a simple, safe alternative to harsh modern wood treatments. This natural oil is specially formulated for porous surfaces such as wooden floors, cork, stone, or even unglazed clay tiles. If you are using Auro 126 Natural Hard Oil to treat floorboards, we recommend using two coats, followed by a single coat of Auro 171 Hard Wax, which will ensure a long lasting, durable finish that looks great and keeps your wood protected. If you've been looking for a natural organic floor oil treatment that doesn't compromise on performance, Auro 126 is ideal. This transparent natural resin oil provides the perfect finish and is specially designed for great performance on porous surfaces such as wood, cork, stone, and unglazed tiles. Auro 126 Hard Oil Clear provides a honey-coloured finish that is especially suited for wooden floors, with a final coat of Auro 171 Hardwax guaranteeing durability and resilience.
This environmentally-friendly transparent hard oil wood treatment contains a natural solvent that helps create a water-resistant barrier to protect the wood beneath from the elements. The product dries to a clear-to-honey tone, which beautifully enhances the look of wood. It is made without a wood preservative, allowing you to use your own choice of natural wood treatments. Auro 126 can also be used as a primer for absorbent wooden surfaces, as well as to treat stressed wood and cork surfaces.
If you are looking for a hard oil natural wood treatment for interiors and surfaces that are not exposed to free weathering, we always recommend Auro 126. Thanks to its hard-wearing qualities, Auro 126 is ideal for high-moisture and high-traffic areas such as baths and kitchens, and is suitable for both hardwood and softwood floors. If you are looking for a top quality natural and breathable wood oil for your eco friendly and natural home, don't miss Auro 126.
- Sold in either a Transparent, Light Honey, or Scandinavian White finish
- Clear hard oil for interior use
- Designed for the treatment of wood and cork type surfaces exposed to normal wear and for priming absorbent surfaces prior to treatment with oil or wax products
- Can be used as a primer for absorbent surfaces
- Can be used to treat normally stressed wood and cork surfaces
- Suitable for interiors and surfaces that are exposed to free weathering
- Can be tinted with Auro tints for natural resin oils, Auro 150 up to a maximum of 20%
- Use brushes, or surfaces coaters, dipping or spraying for good results
- White will give your furniture that true minimalist Scandinavian look, and really helps to keep your wood white and bright.
- Safe for toys: Tested according to DIN EN 71, Part 3
- Saliva and perspiration-proof: Tested according to DIN 53160
- Compensates for differing absorbency rates, open pore
- Long-lasting: cures very hard inside the wood fibre and becomes highly water resistant
- All-natural ingredients: made from orange oil, vegetable binder (linseed oil, wood oil, dehydrated castor oil and sunflower oil-stand oils, colophony glycerine ester), and dryers (lead-free)
- Versatile and resilient. Can be used on hardwood or softwood flooring, furniture, molding, doors, window casing, stone, and unglazed tiles
- Non-toxic and safe: free of petroleum distillates, mineral spirits and hazardous chemicals
- Coverage: 2.5 litres covers 20 square metres
Order Auro 126 Natural Hard Oil online today and give your wooden surfaces a durable, stylish new look.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
Elsewhere: and more!
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. Ireland also has a surcharge but is calculated at the checkout. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after midday are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"