Natural wall glaze and eco friendly non toxic wall glazes.
Auro 370-90 Wall Glaze is the ideal way to protect your painted surfaces and create a durable, water-repellant seal against damp and contamination. When used over walls painted with Auro 320, 321 or 524 paints, this solvent-free, eco-friendly glaze provides a water-repellent surface that protects the wood while being breathable and maintaining the natural protection of the wall paint.
The wax layer formed by the glaze protects the wall from food stains or kid's hand prints, making the wall glaze a great choice in kitchens and children's rooms. The low-VOC wall glaze can also be used with pigments to provide more vivid colours.
- Water-based, low-odour glaze
- May be applied painting or with a foam plastic roller; creative designs are achieved by wiping, dabbing, or winding
- Can be polished after about 4-24 hours, strongly depending on temperature, air humidity, and substrate moisture; final maturity is achieved immediately after polishing
- The substrate must be supporting, open-pore, firm, clean, dry, chemically neutral, grease-free, and without breaking-through ingredients. It must also be sufficiently flat to permit uniform paint coating and to make it accessible for a suitable polishing tool (such as a rag, brush, or pad).
Buy this clear natural and eco friendly natural wall glaze wax for your home today online.
This AURO product has trace (0.01-0.02%): amounts of MIT
If you're looking for a natural, organic alternative to conventional wall finishes, make sure you order Auro 370-90 Wall Glaze online today.
UK * Delivery charges:
|Delivery||0 - 0.5L||0.5 - 20L||20L+|
|Tester Pots||FREE 2nd Class|
|2-4 Working Day||£7||£9||£15|
|Next Working Day||£9||£13||£20|
|Pre 12pm Next Working Day||£15||£17||£25|
|Pre 10am Next Working Day||£20||£20||£28|
|Pre 9am Next Working Day||£25||£25||£32|
ECO PACKAGING: Testers use bio degradable corn starch infill packing pieces (these are only suited to testers and very light weight items though); on larger products we either use recycled/recyclable brown paper or we’re just starting to use pulped cardboard inserts for 2.5l and 5l tins - these are recycled and can either be recycled with household cardboard, composted or several people use them as firefighters!
Add products to basket and click 'estimate shipping' to see costs.
All weekend orders are processed on Monday morning. We always advise trying a tester pot first.
* Postal Surcharges: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Highlands & Scottish Isles incur a surcharge. These surcharges are set by the couriers and not by ourselves! Our standard pricing (graphic, pricing) is for mainland England only, with above modifiers. All orders placed after 11am are processed morning of the next working day. Standard delivery is 3-4 working days.
Please Note: All products (paints / finishes / oils / waxes etc) are held in white and clear only, everything else is hand coloured specifically to your order (when you select from a colour range) by our wonderful mixing team, so unfortunately cannot be returned. Please please please try a tester pot first beforehand!
"The recommendation was very helpful and I ordered some of your other products too which I'm very happy with"
"Thanks again I'm thrilled to have found your company. Nicky"
"Customer service was excellent with rapid response and clear answers to all questions I had"